Our company, UN Healthcare has become a one stop solution for all the retailers and manufacturers to buy and promote their medical products at cost-effective price. An ample array of medical products we offer our customers comprises of Shoe Cover, Analgesic Medicine, Face Mask and many more of nonpareil quality. We operate from our facility setup in Surat, Gujarat, India and from here, our logistic network lead off and extend to every location possible in our country. Thus, supporting us to make timely deliveries of all the orders and make connectivity with our business partners including customers, vendors and shareholders.
Third Party Manufacturing
We have been rendering Third Party Manufacturing Services across India. Our association with some experienced manufacturers make us suffice the requirements of our customers related to Third Party Manufacturing of all our medical products. Moreover, we are known to maintain the highest quality standards at each and every stage of our work process. The process of third party manufacturing involves:
- Formulation of all the medicines with the approval of pharmaceutical department.
- Procurement of qualitative raw material.
- Smooth production of medical products.
The entire process is carefully followed by business partners, thereby, helping us and our clients to get access to the best-in-class line of Analgesic Medicine, Face Mask and other medical products.
We are proud of introducing ourselves as a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company. We have WHO GMP certified manufacturing facility, where all the formulations are prepared. With support of our team and facilities, we regularly manufacture products on contract basis for leading pharmaceutical companies based in domestic as well as international markets. Some of the facts that make us most preferred for availing contract manufacturing facility are:
- Modern facilities adhering to WHO-GMP specifications
- Completely computerized system for products manufacturing
- Ability of manufacturing dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments even small & large volume parenterals (SVP and LVP)
- Specific production facilities for Cephalosporin and Beta-Lactum products.
- Educated and experienced technical team in all the areas of Pharma Contract Manufacturing including Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Product Development.
In the pharmaceutical products industry, it is extremely important to have a detailed understanding of complicated regulatory requirements. At our company, with support of our Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA) consultants, we are aware of all the plan and we manage pharmaceutical and medical product development programs in adherence with the regulatory requirements. The experts working with us support clients by helping them have ease in the process of getting fast approval for products by elaborating country specific regulatory strategies. The experts do this right at the time of initial product development to eliminate possible roadblocks that may come en-route for successful product launch. Our Regulatory Services include:
- Registration Service
- Dossier Writing and Review
- Dossier Registration
- DMF (CTD format) Preparation, Review and Submission
- COA, COPP
- Product re-registration
- Post-approval lifecycle maintenance
- Renewal of site as per the schedule
- Report compilation and publishing
- Drug Product DMF
- Development & Preparation of documents
- Content creation and document service
Business Specifics of UN Healthcare:
Nature of Business
Manufacturer, Trader, Supplier and Wholesaler
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
INR 50 Lac.